Welcome to Denver Family Medicine!
We are located on the northeast corner of 19th Avenue and Ogden Street, just west of St. Joseph Hospital, in the Midtown Medical Building. Our primary care physicians see patients from newborn through geriatric and we are happily accepting new patients at this time. We offer a full range of primary care services and we have the ability to treat, diagnose, prescribe, and refer you to a specialist if needed. To set up your first appointment, please call us at 303-830-6666.
Now offering telehealth
If you feel you may be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we can schedule a telehealth visit to assess your symptoms based on the most recent updates from the CDC.
We are able to diagnose, treat and prescribe for other medical needs with a video consultation. We can also provide a 30 minute behavioral health video appointment at a rate of $50 per visit with our Behavioral Health Specialist, Morgan Whiteman. Call us today to see if you qualify for a video appointment.
DFM now offers Behavioral Health services!
Would you find it helpful to talk about…
- Managing your health following Provider recommendations?
- Feelings of sadness, stress or other wearisome emotions?
- Situational depression?
- Making health goals and/or discussing healthy choices?
- Healthy sleep patterns?
- Feelings of isolation?
- Evaluating ADD/ADHD?
- Substance use addiction?
If so, the Behavioral Health Specialist can
- Meet with you for short-term counseling and support.
- Help you find healthy ways to manage stress, wearisome emotions or physical symptoms.
- Make referrals to long-term or specialized therapy if needed.
If you are interested please ask your provider at your next appointment for more information.
1960 Ogden St. Suite 600
Denver, CO 80218
Main Phone: 303.830.6666