Welcome to Denver Family Medicine!
We are located on the northeast corner of 19th Avenue and Ogden Street, just west of St. Joseph Hospital, in the Midtown Medical Building. Our primary care physicians see patients from newborn through geriatric and we are happily accepting new patients at this time. We offer a full range of primary care services and we have the ability to treat, diagnose, prescribe, and refer you to a specialist if needed. To set up your first appointment, please call us at 303-830-6666.
Behavioral health services available now
Would you find it helpful to talk about…
- Managing your health following Provider recommendations?
- Feelings of sadness, stress or other wearisome emotions?
- Situational depression?
- Making health goals and/or discussing healthy choices?
- Healthy sleep patterns?
- Feelings of isolation?
- Substance use addiction?
If so, the Behavioral Health Specialist can
- Meet with you for short-term counseling and support.
- Help you find healthy ways to manage stress, wearisome emotions or physical symptoms.
- Make referrals to long-term or specialized therapy if needed.
If you are interested please ask your provider at your next appointment for more information.
1960 Ogden St. Suite 600
Denver, CO 80218
Main Phone: 303.830.6666