Here you’ll find appointment check-in, patient forms and access to our patient portal.
- Insurance Plans Accepted (PDF)
- Release of Health Information (PDF)
- Denver Family Medicine Financial Policy (PDF)
- Denver Family Medicine Average Pricing (PDF)
- Advance Directive Living Will (PDF)
- Preventive Exam Notice (PDF)
- Self-pay Pricing (PDF)
- Self-pay Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Financial Agreement – Spanish (PDF)
Pay Your Bill
Use our secure and convenient online bill payment system powered by Phreesia. Our bill payment service will open in a separate tab/window.
For bill payment, please call 303-791-1987 or pay online:
Denver Family Medicine offers a paperless tablet check-in process through Phreesia. If we have your email address on file, you will receive a link to check in prior to coming in for your visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for a smooth check-in process.
- Please bring your insurance card and ID to all visits.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy: Appointment no-shows will be subject to a $35-$50 charge. We require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to this cancellation fee.
New patient no-shows are subject to dismissal from the practice.
Family Medicine Info
FamilyDoctor.org is a helpful bi-lingual resource which includes information about:
- Family health for each stage of life, from infant to senior.
- Tips to make healthy nutrition choices.
- Symptoms, causes, and treatment of common diseases and conditions.
- Up-to-date news on global health care issues and more.
Healthchildren.org is a website from American Academy of Pediatricians. It gives good parent information on child related issues.
Patient note on prescription and refill management
As Family Practitioners we prescribe controlled substances for short term use during qualifying circumstances. If patients have chronic conditions that require long term use of a controlled substance they will be referred to a specialist for management. Refills will not be provided at this clinic.
Our patient portal website is a convenient and secure way to receive communication from your doctor. Through the portal, we can send you normal test results and non-urgent messages to your portal account. You can also request medication refills.
The patient portal functions only as a one-way communication from the office to you. If you have any questions regarding results or messages sent to you, please call the office at 303-830-6666 and we will be happy to send a message to your doctor.
To sign up for the portal website:
- Give us your email address.
- We will email you a registration link.*
- Once you click on the link, you’ll be prompted for some information to verify who you are.
- Set up your username and password.**
Once your portal account is activated, you will receive email alerts whenever a message is sent to your account. You then can log into the secure website to view the information. No private health information is sent directly to your email per privacy health laws.
* The email will come from the Portal Health Website, it will not say Denver Family Medicine as the sender. If you do not receive the email, be sure to check your spam folder as well.
**Be sure to remember what you choose—the office is unable to retrieve this information for you. If you forget your login information, call the office and we can resend you a registration link.
Denver Family Medicine accepted into CO State Innovation Model:
Local practice named as ‘health care innovator’ by Gov. Hickenlooper
Read the press release